Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1/22/13-1/23/13

I think that I'm most like Winnie the pooh. Winnie the pooh Isn't the smartest person there is like me but he has a good heart. I have learned that I may not be the smartest person out there but I get by and work hard. I like Winnie the pooh have a big heart, my family and friends are everything to me and I don't know what I would do without them. In my heart I know what is right and what isn't and I always try to do the right thing because if I don't I tend to feel really bad and question my self until I fix what I did wrong. I also am like Winnie the pooh because my best friend is everything and with out her I wouldn't know what to do which is a huge part of What makes alike because Winnie the pooh always has Christopher Robin and ill always have her. Here were my results after taking the quiz http://www.brainfall.com/results/which-winnie-the-pooh-character-are-you/ this said that I was not only like Pooh but like the rabbit as well. I think it said I was like the rabbit because I am a very nervous and cautious person who plays by the rules. I am completely happy with who I am because I have all of those characteristics and embrace them because they are what make me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment