Wednesday, November 7, 2012

day4/ 30daychallenge

Today in clsss we discussed the constituions relation to slaver. The question was "does the constituion suport slavery"? At first look i said that it doesn't come out and say they support it but they don't discourage it either. In the constitution you can find many loop holes that would make slavery be considered an "ok" thing to do. I also got in to a conversation with Mr. Boyle where he asked me well is they don't say their against it and if they don't do anything to discourage it then what are they really saying? Everything clicked, i realized that usually if you ask someone a question and they don't answer its usually because its something you wouldn't want to hear which is kind of what the constitution is toying with by being wishy washy lets them not only get away with slavery but secretly support it as well. Weather or not people agree the constitution in certain ways supports slavery.Now back to my 30 day challenge, my day two pictureis of a sign in my house that says family. Family is my everything, without them i would have nothing. I have a bunch of cousins and uncles and aunts who i all love and care for and we all extreamly close. I don't know where i woulod be or what i would be like with out my family in my life. My day 3 picture is of school supplies. Believe it or not i actually enjoy school, i love being with people everyday and having conversations with classmates that i wouldn't normally talk to outside of school. School provides stability and allows me to be on a set schedule and routine that helps me be successful each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment