Tuesday, November 6, 2012

day 2 blog 30 day challenge

30 day, 30 pictures, at least one a day. The pictures of something in my life i am greatful for or things i don't know what i would do with out. what i am looking to get out of my chalenge im not quit sure but I'm hoping along the way i pick up a few thing that i will always treasure. They say you may not realize what you have till its gone, and thats what my challenge is trying to prevent, i want to make sure that everyone knows how much they mean to me and how they impacted my life, and i want to know what things that i wouldn't be able to go days or weeks with out missing them. Now a days we take everything for granted when what we should be doing is celebrate the people and things we have around us. So here it goes, 30 day, at least one picture a day.My first picture is of my closest friends i have at school. These are the girls i trust and who i go to when i need advice or i need someone to listen to what i have to say. All of these girls have a special place in my heart and always find a way to make me laugh even in my darkest days. We have all had our ups and downs but at the end of the day they are almost like a second family and we get past what ever obsticals get in our way. I don't know what i would do with out them by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment