Wednesday, May 8, 2013

today in class we did a fish bowl activity. I was chosen to be in a group that represented the presidents actions of moving the Indians outside of the state with out government permeation. Although at first I didn't agree with this move, while thinking of ways to support my groups arguments, I was some what intrigued by all of the good things about him doing this. One good thing that it would prevent the tribe from becoming a part of the American government and culture, which was what they wanted, and if they would have stayed in the middle then eventually they would had or a huge war would have broke out between the Indians and the locals. Even though the president did go about his the wrong way it wasn't all bad and there were a few good points to why. Now i'm not quite sure what I believe but I do know that it could be see as both a good and bad move.

No comments:

Post a Comment