Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 24th

I walked into class unsure of what we were doing when i saw the set up of the class room. I started off in the stand section, where my group had to determine the best way to set up a prairie house and what we would do when the seasons change and how the inside set up would be. At the Sit station you had to sit while your picture was taken for a minute. As my picture was being taken i could feel myself shaking, i realized how hard it must of been for those people who posed in the photos on the prairie. At the smell station we smeled what our houses would be made of...SOD! The sod smelled like the lawn mower clipping in a bag. I didn't think it smelled overly bad but under the conditions in the praiie i can imagine it smelled ten times worse. Seeing all of the things that the Prairie life didn't have make e thankful for how i live today, i don't know if prairie life would be well suited for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment