Thursday, September 6, 2012

things that describe me

One item that i would use to describe me would be my cell phone. Now i know what your thinking, "a cell phone really that’s all she can come up with" but i let you know that i didn't choose my phone because it is my most prized possession because it is not but my phone allows me to contact those who don't live near me. My cell phone lets me talk to my cousins in Texas Connecticut, Georgia and Kentucky who i only see maybe once a year. Now I’m not going to say the only people i talk to on my phone is my family but it makes it a lot easier to check up on all of my family members that live far away. Another reason i would choose this item to describe me is because i love to talk. It doesn't even matter who I am talking to i love to meet new people or talk to people who I’m not that friendly with. When i was younger my family would call me chatterbox because i was always talking about something.

 

Another item I would use to describe me and what I am about would be a camera. I would choose a camera because I like to capture special moments and I have a good memory of my past. I love pictures, I feel that they let you capture special moment, and that even twenty years later you can see that picture and say “hey I remember that”. Pictures can also show a time line of events in you life, you can see yourself when you were a baby as well as you can see how you grew and changed over the years. I like pictures that show people having fun not just a group photo to show everyone where you went on vacation. The more pictures you take in you life the more times you can reflect on and the more people you remember that may or may not still be in you life.

Another possession that I would say describes me is a jersey. I have been playing sports since I was in kindergarten. I have always like being on a team and being a team player and not having to just relay on my self. I have played soccer for almost eleven years now and I absolutely love it, I have been playing basketball for about five years. I am more of a defensive player but I usually play up. I have always enjoyed to watch other sports’ games as well, so I said a jersey because I have grown up watching and playing sports so it is a part of who I am and will hold a special place in my heart. When I’m not doing sports I am very active and try to always be doing something or am going somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment